Michigan First Credit Union was founded more than 90 years ago by educators and now delivers world-class service to more than 150,000+ members at our branches throughout Michigan, and we’re growing! We offer financial solutions for every life stage and seek to positively transform our members’ lives through personalized service that meets their unique needs.
Simply put, Michigan First Credit Union’s sole mission is to provide the highest quality member experience. Working here, you’ll get to participate in a strong culture centered around service, professionalism, and growth.
Michigan First highlights:
- 450+ team members
- 35 locations spanning the Lansing area, Grand Rapids and Metro Detroit.
- Industry leader in community support and charitable giving through the Michigan First Foundation
- Member Services Call Center operates 24/7/365
- Current assets of more than $920 million
Michigan First Credit Union has been the proud recipient of:
- 2019 Channel 4 - Vote for the Best - Credit Unions (1st Place)
- 2019 Channel 4 - Vote for the Best - Mortgage Lenders (1st Place)
- 2019 Best & Brightest in West Michigan (Elite Winner)
- 2018 Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces
- 2018 Best & Brightest in Metro Detroit
- 2018 Best & Brightest in the Nation
- 2018 Crain’s Coolest Places to Work in Michigan #10 spot out of 100
- 2018 Best Credit Unions to Work For
- 2018 Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency - Certified Veteran Friendly Employer - Bronze Level
- Perks of joining our award-winning team include:
- Competitive pay
- A low-cost medical, dental, and vision benefit options. Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- 401(k) - 100% match up to 5% deferral
- Tuition reimbursement for both Undergraduate and Graduate degree programs
- Access to a complimentary concierge service that assists with nearly any item on your to-do list
- Free, state-of-the-art fitness center at our Lathrup Village headquarters with exercise equipment, showers and locker rooms
- Wellness initiatives and events throughout the year to help team members stay healthy
- Loan discounts for certain secured and unsecured loans and mortgages
- Opportunities for pay increases, incentives and profit-sharing, based on performance
- Onsite bowling center
Michigan First Credit Union is an Equal Opportunity Employer.